Molly Maid Greater Rewards. Fewer Complications.
Molly Maid is a Home Cleaning Franchise, But You Won’t Clean Houses
Unlike other hands-on home cleaning service franchises, you’ll own and manage your Molly Maid franchise. Professionally trained two-person teams will work in the homes and perform the cleaning services.
Successful individuals invest in Molly Maid home cleaning franchises because of our simple business model, the recurring revenue from repeat and referral customers, and the opportunity to enjoy the rewards of business ownership.
What Makes an Ideal Molly Maid Owner?
Successful Molly Maid Franchisees share these common traits:
- They have the resources and energy to start a business.
- They bring proven management skills.
- They are committed to providing the highest standard of service.
- They are driven to results through a success-oriented attitude.
- They understand the value of sales and customer relationships.
- They have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- They have vision and perseverance to achieve their goals.
There are many benefits of owning a Molly Maid residential cleaning franchise, including: immediate brand name recognition, a cash business with no receivables, family friendly hours, and Service Brands International training and support.
If you want balance in your life, security for your family, and have a desire to make those around you—at home, in the workplace, and in your community—fulfilled and genuinely happy, then a Molly Maid cleaning service franchise is for you.
If you're motivated to succeed download a franchise kit today.