Molly Maid’s repeat business, strong national brand recognition, and simple business model present owners with an opportunity for high income, security and the time to enjoy their success.
Molly Maid Greater Rewards. Fewer Complications.
Steps to Opening a Molly Maid Franchise
Molly Maid has formulated the way we award franchises. Franchise prospects who follow this franchise process not only find themselves more successful, but they have a thorough understanding of the Molly Maid brand, the cleaning franchise business, the home office team, and other franchise owners. Likewise, we become more familiar with you. Those interested in owning a Molly Maid residential cleaning franchise will follow these steps:
Submit your Pre-Qualification Form: This gives us information about your financial resources and your business experience. Do you have what it takes to run a successful maid service franchise?
- Phone Interview: We will speak informally to get to know each other.
- Brand Presentations: You’ll learn all about the Molly Maid brand through a series of webinars. Topics include: who we are, what we do, and how it’s done.
- Validation: You’ll speak to Molly Maid franchise owners through a password protected system.
- Meet the Team Day: If it is a good fit, then you will visit our Ann Arbor headquarters and spend an informative day with the Molly Maid team.
- Decision: We let you know if you have been awarded a franchise. If offered, you will have to either accept or decline.
With each step of the process, we encourage you to research Molly Maid as a brand, a company, and as a franchise. After all, owning a business is hard work. If your entrepreneurial spirit is calling you, then we encourage you to submit a pre-qualification form or download a franchise kit.