Many people are discovering they can save time and relieve stress by hiring a professional for regular cleaning services. Professional recurring cleaning services can be scheduled as often as needed and include as many or as few cleaning tasks as you'd prefer. At Molly Maid of Sonoma and Napa Counties, our team has decades of experience providing recurring cleaning services in Napa and Sonoma, CA. We specialize in working with homeowners, landlords, tenants, families, and property owners to provide the highest level of cleaning services at the most affordable prices. Our no-contract recurring cleaning services cost as much as it would buy cleaning equipment, tools, and supplies to do the job yourself. Our team works thoroughly and efficiently to scrub clean every square inch of your home. To learn more about the benefits of a regular cleaning service, call us today. You can also request an estimate for recurring cleaning service costs.
Review Our Recurring Cleaning Service Checklist
Our customers only need to pay for the recurring cleaning services they need and want. We'll never pressure you into signing up for services you don't need. We use a thorough, detailed checklist for recurring cleaning services. You can pick and choose the regular cleaning services you want from this list:
- Bedroom – Sweep, mop, or vacuum floors, make beds, clean surfaces, dust, and wipe cabinets and furniture.
- Bathroom – Shine faucets, scrub and sanitize tub, shower, and toilet, clean and disinfect surfaces, sweep and mop the floor, and clean sink.
- Living Room – Sweep, mop, or vacuum floors, dust, sanitize surfaces, clean mirror(s), and vacuum upholstery.
- Dining Room – Sweep, mop, or vacuum floors, dust, wipe cabinets and surfaces, and clean mirror(s).
- Kitchen – Sanitize countertops and surfaces, clean sink, shine faucets, sweep, mop, or vacuum floor, wipe down the face of appliances, and dust.
- Den or Family Room – Sweep, mop, or vacuum floor, dust, wipe cabinetry and surfaces, clean mirror(s), and vacuum upholstery.
- Utility Room or Laundry Room – Wipe down appliances and spills, sweep, mop, or vacuum the floor, and dust.
- Home Office – Sweep, mop, or vacuum floors, dust, wipe down surfaces and cabinetry, and clean mirror(s).
The Benefits of Professional Regular Cleaning Services
The main benefit that our customers enjoy when they hire our professionals for regular cleaning services is that they don't have to do the cleaning themselves! More people than ever are investing in recurring cleaning service costs because it frees up their time for more enjoyable activities. Other benefits of using our professional team for recurring cleaning include:
- Save time and reduce stress
- Enjoy a deep, thorough cleaning
- Relax in a comfortable, clean home
- Sanitize surfaces to prevent illness
- Prepare your home for a special event, party, or house guest
- Get your home ready to sell or rent out
- Increase the chances of getting your security deposit back when you move out
- Avoid the need to buy expensive cleaning products, tools, and equipment
- Reduce allergens and improve indoor air quality
- Prevent pest infestations
Explore Our Options for Recurring Cleaning Schedules
Because we value our customers’ time and money, we offer recurring cleaning services on their schedule. You can decide how often you want us to visit your home for recurring cleaning and which tasks we will do when we get there. We offer these options for recurring cleaning schedules:
- Weekly – If you have a large family or many people come in and out of your home every week, you might benefit from weekly home cleaning services. We can come on the same day and at the same time every week, but we can also adjust your appointments if something comes up.
- Bi-weekly – This is the most popular recurring cleaning schedule for our customers. We'll come in every other week on the same day and at the same time. We can adjust this as needed.
- Monthly – If you do your daily cleaning tasks, you might opt for monthly home cleaning services. This is a great supplement for other cleaning tasks and helps our customers stay on top of their housework. We can supplement monthly cleaning services with special event cleaning and deep cleaning as needed.
- Special Event – Our special event cleaning services are perfect for expecting house guests or preparing for a party.
- One-time – We offer one-time cleaning services when you need a thorough, deep clean to prepare for a special event, party, house guest, or moving into or out of a home.
- Deep Clean – Our deep cleaning services are perfect when you haven't had professional home cleaning services in a long time. We recommend a deep clean if you have never used our services.
- Move-in/Move-out Cleaning – We offer professional move-in and move-out cleaning services for tenants, landlords, and property owners. These services are usually deep clean and offer add-on services.
Request an Estimate for Recurring Cleaning Service Cost
Contact our team if you're curious about average recurring cleaning service costs. We'll ask you some questions about the size of your home, how many rooms you want to be cleaned, the specific cleaning tasks you want to be done, and how often you want us to come. We can then give you a personalized estimate for the cost of recurring cleaning services. We often offer discounts for recurring cleaning services, which are less expensive than one-time cleaning or special event cleaning services.
FAQ About Our Recurring Cleaning Services
We strive to be as upfront about our recurring cleaning services as possible, so our customers can make an informed decision about our services. Read through these FAQs about regular cleaning services and then call us or contact us online if you have further questions:
- How much do recurring house cleaning services cost? The cost of your recurring house cleaning services will depend on how often you schedule, how big your home is, the rooms you want to be cleaned, and which specific cleaning services you need. We'll review all of this with you to provide a personalized estimate for recurring house cleaning services costs.
- Why should I hire a professional for regular house cleaning services? A professional can offer thorough, efficient house cleaning services so you don’t have to waste time doing it yourself. We have special tools, equipment, and cleaning products that allow us to perform a complete, deep cleaning job faster than if you tried to do it yourself.
- Do you offer other home cleaning services? We offer one-time, special events, recurring, move-in, and move-out cleaning services.
- What kind of guarantee do you offer for your recurring cleaning services? We adhere to the Neighborly Done Right Promise™, so if you have any problems with the quality of our house cleaning services, all you have to do is call us within 24 hours. We'll send our team back to your home to re-clean the area you weren't satisfied with.
- Can I customize my cleaning schedule or cleaning tasks? Yes! We can work with you to design a customized cleaning schedule and customized cleaning task list so you get exactly what you need. We'll never ask customers to commit to services they don't need or want.
- How long does it take to clean my home each time you come? This depends on the services you want, how large your home is, which rooms we're cleaning, and how often we clean for you. We'll give you a time window in which we expect to finish cleaning, and we'll let you know if we need to extend that window as soon as possible. We always work in teams and use a highly coordinated plan for each room so we work efficiently without sacrificing quality. It can take up to 30 minutes to clean each room, but it will take longer if you want a deeper clean or add-on tasks.
- Do I need to be there while you clean? No! Many of our customers don't want to be there when we clean. We ask that you arrange entry with us before your appointment date. You can come by and let us in, leave a key, give us an entry code, or ask a trusted friend or neighbor to let us in.
Call Today for Recurring Cleaning in Napa, CA
If you're ready to learn more about scheduling recurring cleaning, call us today at Molly Maid of Sonoma and Napa Counties. We can discuss your needs and goals and design a customized regular cleaning checklist to work with each time we visit your home. We schedule weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and one-time or special event cleaning services for homes of all sizes. To learn more or to schedule recurring cleaning services in Napa, Sonoma, or Petaluma, CA, call us today or request an estimate.