Molly Maid, a Neighborly company, is closely monitoring COVID-19 (coronavirus) and its impact in our community. The health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority during this time. While we cannot control the severity or unpredictability of this virus, we can take preventive measures to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19. We are currently acting with prudence in our day-to-day operation with basic preventative safety measures following the guidance set forth by the U.S. Federal Government, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other health agencies, including:
- Cleaning hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Keeping the recommended 6 feet from people.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Covering cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing tissue in the trash.
- Staying home when sick.
We encourage our customers to let us know in advance of an appointment if there are any concerns or they would like us to take special precautions. We will continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus and act accordingly.
For over 35 years, keeping your home clean has been and remains a top priority.
What we do:
- In your home, our team uses a sanitizing solution to wipe down light switches, doorknobs, bathroom surfaces, and other commonly touched areas. We clean and sanitize your home using products that include certain Environmental Protection Association (EPA) registered disinfecting products and specific cleaning methods, such as mopping with microfiber mops, which have demonstrated a 99% reduction in bacteria.
- We are telling our team members to switch out all cleaning cloths and mopheads between homes and thoroughly launder them between usage.
- We give our teams the opportunity to wash their hands with soap and water and use antibacterial hand sanitizer between homes.
- We are closely monitoring national, state and local health agencies for the most recent developments and following the guidance of government and public health officials.
- Our teams are provided with masks and gloves for use while cleaning your home.
When we work together, we can keep your home clean.
What can you do:
Follow these tips from the CDC to help prevent the spread of the seasonal flu and respiratory diseases like Coronavirus (COVID-19): CDC Coronavirus Website
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact your local Molly Maid office.
Going above & beyond to provide the best clean possible
Cleanliness plays a large role in the comfort of your home, but many homeowners simply don’t have the time to complete this task due to their busy lifestyles. At Molly Maid, we recognize that a clean home is a happy home, which is why we’re proud to offer comprehensive home cleaning services.
Molly Maid is the most well-known, trusted name in home cleaning services. Since 1984 we've performed house cleaning services according to the wishes of our clients.
Customized house cleaning plans with no contracts
We realize that every family has their own preferences, so we accommodate all your specific requests into your cleaning plan. Best of all, you’ll never have to sign a contract. Whenever you want to update your cleaning plan, simply reach out to our team.
While some cleaning companies use rotating cleaning plans, we’re equipped to clean your entire house every time we arrive for service. However, just because we can doesn’t mean we have to. We’ll work with your cleaning preferences in addition to your schedule to ensure your needs are prioritized accordingly and we provide a consistent, top-quality clean every time.
Create your customized house cleaning plan today by dialing (800) 654-9647.
Health Benefits of Professional Cleaning Services
As a professional cleaning company, we take pride in our ability to reduce bacteria, allergens, and other germs that can spread sickness in your home. Our residential housekeepers have the materials necessary to rid your home of airborne viruses and allergens.
According to the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), approximately one billion colds are reported every year in the United States alone. The Center for Disease Control reports that kids miss about 22 million school days per year due to the common cold. Molly Maid strives to reduce this number by helping thousands of families across the country live cleaner, healthier lives.
In order to prevent colds, the NIAID recommends that you and your family:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Eat a balanced diet
- Clean your home regularly
Our professional housecleaners know where rhinoviruses and other infectious bacteria most commonly reside in homes. Not only do we provide professional services that remove these toxins, but we also employ methods that keep dust under control and help prevent bacteria from returning.
Using the Right Products
Because we care about making your home as clean and enjoyable as possible, our team takes the time to ensure that the right products are being used at all times. Many inexpensive cleaners are diluted and leave residue behind, while the concentrated cleaners we use are much more effective. We’re also happy to take your preferences into account if you prefer that we use our flexible green cleaning solutions.
With more than 30 years of industry-leading experience, our reviews speak for our quality of work. Our customers know that they can count on us to make sure everything is in place and sparkling clean when we leave.
Call (800) 654-9647 to see how our professional housecleaning services can benefit your home.