At Molly Maid, we’ve been ensuring clean homes and decreased stress levels for years. We have seen customers overworked by their home cleaning load be set free by the simple act of handing someone else that responsibility.
One of the most common situations we run into with these homes is the fact that much of the cleaning load falls upon one person, no matter how many people live in the home. Without help, that load can be too much to bear. We suggest you establish a family cleaning schedule using the following tips:
- Make meals a family affair. Have one person set the table and following the meal, another should clear the dishes and load them in the dishwasher.
- Create individual cleaning buckets that makes it easy to clean rooms on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Review Molly Maid's professional cleaning tips and show each person how to maintain their assigned space.
- Download a child's chore chart and assign responsibilities accordingly.
- Read the Molly Maid blog for the latest news and helpful cleaning tips.
- Become our fan on Facebook to read tips from Molly Maid and your fellow customers.
We recently conducted a study of 2,000 American households to see how they felt about cleaning. Click here to see the astounding results!
Spend time the way you want to and call Molly Maid for professional house cleaning services. Hiring a residential housekeeper not only reduces your day to day home cleaning duties, it reduces stress. Call your local Molly Maid today.