REFRIGERATOR CLEANING SERVICES
Maintaining a clean home can be difficult, especially when it comes to your kitchen, which is usually the center of activity. And when it comes to the appliances in your kitchen, your refrigerator may need some special attention to keep it looking and smelling good. To help you manage it all, Molly Maid offers professional refrigerator cleaning in addition to our occasional cleaning, special event cleaning, and recurring cleaning services.
What’s Included in Refrigerator Cleaning Services
In your busy life, cleaning the refrigerator is probably one of the last things on your to-do list. Let Molly Maid do the dirty work for you by getting your fridge to shine, both inside and out!
Our refrigerator cleaning service includes the following steps: ● Empty the fridge of all contents.
- Discard any expired items.
- Remove and wash all drawers, including the crisper and meat drawers.
- Wipe down the interior walls,shelves, interior of doors and any glass.
- A second wipe-down with a damp cloth to remove residue.
- Dry all surfaces.
- Return all drawers, shelves, and items back to their original place.
- Insert a box of baking soda to help eliminate and reduce odors.
- Wipe down the exterior of the refrigerator.
- For stainless steel refrigerators, use the appropriate cleaning solution.
Once we’re finished with your fridge cleaning service, your refrigerator will look and smell brand new!
Refrigerator Cleaning Services Near You for Your Home, Office, and Business
Everything from spilled beverages to outdated food can leave the inside of your fridge looking and smelling like a disaster. When you add our fridge cleaning service to your cleaning plan, you can rest assured that the inside of your refrigerator will look and smell a lot cleaner. And we’ll make the outside of your fridge look brand new!
We also offer refrigerator cleaning services as part of our move-in cleaning packages. If you are a landlord about to welcome new tenants, schedule our move-in cleaning, and include our refrigerator cleaning service to make a great first impression.
Why Molly Maid for Refrigerator Cleaning Service?
All Molly Maid locations strive to uphold the highest standards when it comes to the quality of our products and cleaning practices. When you choose our professional house cleaners, we do our best to work with your schedule so we can accommodate all your cleaning needs, including your fridge. It doesn’t matter if it needs a quick wipe-down or a total overhaul—we focus on providing top-notch refrigerator cleaning services to all our clients.
If you notice and or or some sticky spots in your fridge, turn to the team of professional house cleaners with decades of industry-leading experience to get the job done right—trust your local Molly Maid.
When you hire us to do your cleaning, you are guaranteed satisfactory results! We offer a 24-Hour Clean Warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your refrigerator cleaning service, give us a call within 24 hours. We will return to clean your refrigerator again at no additional cost to you!
Get a Free Refrigerator Cleaning Estimate Instantly
Out of all the rooms in your home, your kitchen probably gets the most use. Now might be a great time to give your kitchen and fridge the love and attention they deserve. Request a free cleaning estimate today. You can also contact us at ( 800) 654-9647 to learn more or to schedule an appointment for refrigerator cleaning service.
Frequently Asked Questions About Refrigerator Cleaning
- How often should a refrigerator be cleaned? You should check and purge your refrigerator of outdated items at least once a week. Take a few minutes to wipe up any spills or food you see. Every few months, you should perform a thorough refrigerator cleaning, including removing shelves and drawers. Refrigerator cleaning should also be a priority for all apartment and condo cleaning services.
- What can I expect from Molly Maid’s cleaning service? When you hire Molly Maid, you can expect the utmost professionalism and attention to detail. We take pride in arriving at your home on time and in uniform. Thanks to our hard-to-miss Molly Maid company cars, you'll know our team has arrived! Our professional cleaners bring everything they need to perform a high-quality clean each and every time. Is Molly Maid licensed and insured? Yes! All of our local Molly Maid franchises are licensed and insured. In addition, our cleaning professionals must pass strict background checks and keep up-to-date on all of the latest training and cleaning techniques to ensure you get the best service possible on every visit.
Give your fridge and the rest of your kitchen the deep cleaning they deserve. Contact us at (800) 654-9647 to add this refrigerator cleaning service to your cleaning plan.