When you hire Molly Maid for your housecleaning needs, you know you're getting all the benefits of a professional housecleaning while still getting a plan to fit your individual home. The benefits of Molly Maid include:
- Molly Maid is an established name. Unlike some independent home cleaning providers, Molly Maid is an established name you already know you can trust in the place where you live, eat and play. All our professional cleaning experts undergo training to ensure they're prepared and professional when they come to your home wearing the iconic Molly Maid uniform
- Molly Maid has over 30 years of experience. Molly Maid has built successful customer relationships since 1984. We're more than willing to work with customers on the rare occasion anything is damaged or broken during one of our visits.
- Each Molly Maid residential housekeeper is insured. Since Molly Maid employees are not subcontractors, we also take care of workers' compensation and unemployment taxes.
- We don't do contracts. Molly Maid proves its value with every clean and we strive to deliver a clean that works for you. Each of our residential housekeepers is held accountable for their housecleaning by a supervisor and Molly Maid even offers a 24-hour warranty. This unique measure ensures your home always meets your expectations.
- The Ms. Molly Foundation gives back. Through this non-profit foundation, Molly Maid supports victims of domestic violence by donating funds and services to local community safehouses and shelters across America.