Get Your House Clean for the Holidays
We're never busier than we are during the holidays, and our homes still need to be cleaned! In this video, owner of Molly Maid of Lake Country Cindy Shicotte appears on WITI-TV-Milwaukee to help busy viewers with the right plan for cleaning their home for the holidays.
How It's Done
- Don't procrastinate. You don't have to set aside four or six consecutive hours to get the job done, because you can successfully clean your home in little blocks of time over the next few days.
- Start with the entranceways, foyer and central closet area to create room for guest coats.
- The next day, take a small block of time to clean bathrooms, hallways and sitting areas.
- Day three, clean bedrooms and any other areas your guests may encounter!
- Consider obtaining the latest in microfiber dusting cloths, mop heads and ceiling fan dusting attachments. Microfiber products are no longer expensive and they allow you to dust and clean without using chemicals, as they remove 99% of bacteria when used alone.
- Last but not least, get the kids involved. All hands on board to clean and "deck" the halls for the holidays.
Too busy planning your party? Don't have time for a good cleaning? Call your local Molly Maid about a one-time cleaning before your big holiday bash.
Ready to schedule a service? Call (800) 654-9647 to speak with our friendly customer service representatives. Or SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE today!