MOLLY MAID® CLEAN HOME FOR MOTHER’S DAY GIVEAWAY
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES 2023
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING RHODE ISLAND AND FLORIDA) WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION AND PERIOD: “CLEAN HOME FOR MOTHER’S DAY” (the “Sweepstakes”) starts APRIL 24, 2023 at 12:00AM CST and ends MAY 14, 2023 at 11:59PM CST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). During the Sweepstakes Period, participants (each an “Entrant”) will visit Molly Maid SPV LLC’s Facebook page https://neighborly-brands.app.do/mothers-day-clean-home-giveaway-2023 (the “Sweepstakes Application Page”), and will enter to win one (1) of five (5) Five Hundred Dollar ($500 USD) gift certificates toward a cleaning service by a participating independently owned and operated Molly Maid franchise (each a “Prize”). A total of five (5) Prizes will be given away to five (5) winners. Prize winners are subject to compliance with these Official Rules. The Prize winners will be randomly selected from the Entrants to submit an entry form on the Sweepstakes Application Page during the Sweepstakes Period.
- SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is presented by Molly Maid SPV LLC, 1010 N. University Parks Drive, Waco, TX 76707 (“Sponsor”). If you have opted-in to receive communications from us, but would prefer not to receive future giveaway mailings from Sponsor, please write to:
Molly Maid SPV LLC,
1010 N. University Parks Drive, Waco, TX 76707
Attention: Molly Maid Mother’s Day Giveaway.
4) ELIGIBILITY: VOID OUTSIDE THE CONTINENTAL U.S., RHODE ISLAND, FLORIDA AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the Continental United States (U.S). To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, an individual must successfully enter the Sweepstakes, the process of entry being described below, and: (i) be at least eighteen (18) years or older, or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, on the date of entry submission; (ii) be a legal U.S. resident; and (iii) not be an employee (full-time or part-time), an immediate family member or a member of the household of an employee of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, its franchisees and their subsidiaries and affiliates, or of any of their advertising and promotion agencies or any other business entity engaged in operating the Sweepstakes or selecting the winners of the Sweepstakes. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, sibling, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws”, or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per household per email address. All Entries not strictly meeting the criteria set forth in these Official Rules are disqualified. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final, binding and not disputable in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
5) HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, and no entry fee or payment is necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. Entrants must have internet access and a valid email address to participate. To enter the Sweepstakes, Entrants must visit the Sweepstakes Application Page and follow the onscreen directions to enter (an “Entry”). This includes providing the following information to submit an entry: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Postal Address, City, State, Zip Code, and Phone Number. Incomplete Entries or Entries that do not fully comply with these Official Rules and the Submission Guidelines, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will not be eligible.
A link to the Sweepstakes Application Page may be posted on the Sponsor’s Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/MollyMaid/ as well as Twitter Page https://twitter.com/MollyMaid however, this Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook® or Twitter®. Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. and Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. By entering this Sweepstakes you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook or Twitter and you agree to release and hold harmless Facebook and Twitter from any and all claims related to your entry in the Sweepstakes. The information you provide will only be used for verification of your eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes and as otherwise provided for in these Official Rules. Please direct any questions or comments regarding this Sweepstakes to Sponsor. Each Entrant is solely responsible for any and all uses of his/her registered Facebook account.
To enter by mail, legibly hand print your First Name, Last Name and Email Address on a card, and mail the Entry postmarked by May 14, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Deadline”), to:
Molly Maid SPV LLC
Attn: Molly Maid Clean Home for Mother’s Day Giveaway
1010 N. University Parks Drive
Waco, TX 76707
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE END OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. Only one Entry per person, per household, per email address will be allowed, regardless of the method of entry. Multiple Entries submitted by a single Entrant are void. The use of script, macro, automated entry or similar devices or any other devices that subvert the entry process to participate is prohibited and all Entries through such devices are void. Entrants must fully complete and submit all non-optional information requested to in the entry form to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. All Entries and any other submitted materials become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for transactions or Entries that are lost (for any reason including computer, telephone, human or other error or omission), incomplete, inaccurate, interrupted, stolen, deleted, delayed, garbled, mutilated, damaged, illegible, late or misdirected or that are processed, reported undeliverable or transmitted incorrectly; or for printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or for other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, technical, human, telephonic, network, electronic wireless or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the Prize, the inability to access any website associated with this Sweepstakes or process any transaction thereon or for inaccurate transmissions or failure to receive entry information on account of technical problems, traffic congestions on the Internet or any combination thereof. Any such Entries will be void.
By entering this Sweepstakes, each Entrant gives express permission to be contacted by Sponsor and/or its designee by telephone, email and/or postal mail for Sweepstakes purposes only. In addition, online Entrants will be given the ability to opt-in to receive future email, updates, offers and promotional materials from Sponsor; however, eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes is not dependent upon Entrant’s consent to receive such emails and consenting to receive such emails does not impact Entrant’s chances of winning. Only Entrants who opt-in will receive such offers.
Based upon your cellular phone provider, standard data rates may apply if you use your cellular phone to participate in this Sweepstakes. Please check with your cellular phone provider to determine if you will incur charges before participating in this Sweepstakes.
6) PRIZE/ODDS/TAXES: Five (5) Prize winners will be randomly selected from the Entrants to submit an entry form during the Sweepstakes Period. Each of the prize winners will be awarded one (1) Five Hundred Dollar ($500 USD) gift certificate valid at any participating independently owned and operated Molly Maid location.
ODDS OF WINNING PRIZE(S): Estimated odds of winning the Prize are 2,000:1; however, the actual odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
TAXES: Each Prize winner will be solely responsible and liable for any and all federal, state, local and other taxes, fees and/or surcharges taxes associated with the Prize and for any other expenses and costs not specifically described herein. By entering, each Entrant agrees that, if selected as a Prize winner, Entrant will provide Sponsor with all information required for Sponsor to complete the appropriate tax forms and related documents (if any), including, without limitation, a W-9 form.
Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of a Prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of a Prize become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to the Prize winners.
GENERAL: The approximate retail value of each Prize in the Sweepstakes is five hundred dollars ($500 USD). Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No more than the stated number and value of prizes listed in these Official Rules will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to
modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
7) WINNER REQUIREMENTS: The Prize winners will be required to provide proof of compliance with the requirements of the Sweepstakes Official Rules for winning the Prize. The Prize winners must provide proof of identity, proof of age on the submission date, and proof of legal residency in his/her state, Sponsor will be the sole arbiter as to the sufficiency of said proof. Entry constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules. Failure to comply with any of the Official Rules or procedures set forth herein will result in forfeiture of Prizes and an alternate Prize winner may be randomly selected.
8) WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: On or after May 22, 2023, Sponsor will randomly select a total of five Entrants from among all eligible Entries received to award the five Prizes.
No potential Prize winners are Official Winners unless Sponsor confirms such. Potential Prize winners will be notified via email. Sponsor will make two (2) attempts, two (2) days apart, to contact the potential Prize winner via such method. Potential Prize winner will have four (4) calendar days from the time of the first notification attempt to respond to Sponsor or else Sponsor will move on and notify an alternate Prize winner. Potential Prize winners will be required to confirm their address before delivery of any Prize, or Sponsor may simply mail such Prize to the potential winner at the contact information provided. If any notification attempt or Prize delivery fails or is returned for any reason, such potential Prize winner may forfeit the Prize, and Sponsor will randomly select an alternate potential Prize winner from among all eligible Entries received.
Each Entrant agrees that Sponsor has the sole right, authority and discretion to determine the winners of the Sweepstakes and to resolve all matters or disputes arising from the Sweepstakes and that Sponsor’s determination is final and binding.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any online Entrant based on an email address, Entrant will be deemed to be the “authorized account holder” of the email address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” of the email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., a business, educational institution, etc.) which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. In the event a winning “Authorized account holder” is a joint account, a total of one (1) Prize will be awarded in the names of the joint account holders. Proof (to Sponsor’s satisfaction) of being the authorized account holder may be required by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to modify prize award procedures.
9) WINNER: To obtain the winners’ names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Sponsor at:
Molly Maid SPV LLC
1010 N. University Parks Drive, Waco, TX 76707,
Attn: Molly Maid® Mother’s Day Giveaway.
10) ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
a) Use of Entrant Information: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant grants permission to Sponsor and its agents, designees, and licensees, without further compensation, to the use of the Entrant’s name, voice, photograph/likeness and any other information provided in Entrant’s entry for advertising and promotional purposes, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised (including and without limitation, the Internet), except where prohibited by law. Upon request, Prize winners will provide consent to such in writing. Entrant’s name, address and email address may be used by Sponsor and shared with Sponsor’s partners for marketing purposes if Entrant opts-in, via his or her entry, to receiving such communications. Entrant’s agreement to receive marketing materials is not a condition of entering the Sweepstakes nor does it increase Entrant’s chances of winning.
b) Execution of an Affidavit of Eligibility by the Prize Winner: Except where prohibited by law, by entering, each Entrant agrees that, if selected as a Prize winner, Entrant will sign an affidavit of eligibility, in the form presented by Sponsor. By entering, Entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by mail, email and/or telephone relating strictly to the Sweepstakes.
c) Disqualification: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant who fails or refuses to comply with these Official Rules, who enters or attempts to enter the Sweepstakes, in any manner, or through any means, other than as described in these Official Rules, or who disrupts or attempts to disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvents any of these Official Rules.
d) Compliance with Laws: All federal and state and local laws and regulations apply.
e) Content Ownership: All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, logos, slogans and representations are owned or used under license by the Sponsors and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
f) Termination: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes for any or no reason, at any time, with or without notice, prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period, or to modify, suspend or immediately terminate the online portion of the Sweepstakes if infected with a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired.
11) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: BY ENTERING, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS PARENT CORPORATION, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASEES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM OR ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE OR NONUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE AWARDED. RELEASEES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TECHNICAL, COMPUTER, MECHANICAL, NETWORK, WIRELESS, TELEPHONE EQUIPMENT, ELECTRONIC, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE MALFUNCTIONS OF ANY KIND, ERRORS, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATIONS OR TRANSMISSION, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATIONS OF ENTRY MATERIALS, TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR ANY COMBINATION THEREOF, PRINTING, TYPOGRAPHICAL, HUMAN OR OTHER ERRORS RELATING TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE GIVEAWAY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION ERRORS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE GIVEAWAY, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PRIZE, OR IN ANY GIVEAWAY RELATED MATERIALS. BY ENTERING, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT: A.) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF POCKET EXPENSES; B.) ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS GIVEAWAY, OR THE PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; C.) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS FEES; AND D.) IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF EITHER PARTY EXCEED THE SWEEPSTAKES’ PRIZE VALUE.
12) WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor, from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the Sweepstakes Application Page; (b) submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (c) the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded; (d) preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity; or (e) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the Prize. Each Prize winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the Prize after it has been delivered. The Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of the Prize. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known or developed (including without limitation use online at the Sweepstakes or Sponsor’s website (the “Website”), in perpetuity the winner’s entry, name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
13) GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Entrants, Sponsor, and promotion entities in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law of conflict of law Official Rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. Any litigation or legal action to enforce or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be filed in Waco, McLennan County, Texas. Entrants hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such Courts and further agree to waive any rights or objections to the jurisdiction or venue of any such actions when filed in such Courts. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW AND AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHT HE/SHE MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LITIGATION DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ANY DOCUMENT OR AGREEMENT ENTERED INTO IN CONNECTION HEREWITH AND ANY OF THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREBY OR THEREBY.
a) Collection of Information: The information which the Sponsor collects through the Website may include personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") which refers to information that helps it identify users or viewers of the Website (collectively, "Users" and each a "User"). The Personal Information includes data such as a User’s name, street address, phone number, facsimile number, email address, username and password. The Website allows Users to submit Personal Information in order to contact or communicate with Sponsor. If User contacts Sponsor through its website, please note that Personal Information may be maintained by the Website. Users are responsible for keeping all Personal Information current and may change any previously entered information through the Website in the manner set forth below.
b) Use of Personal Information: We use the information that is collected about you for a variety of purposes. Personal Information about Users will also be used, if applicable, to provide customer service, confirm and fulfill your orders, ship your orders, and administer payments and possible problems and disputes with dispatchers and other service providers.
c) Sponsor will not sell, distribute or lease your Personal Information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may also collect non-personally identifiable information from you when you visit the Website (e.g., your IP address, browser type, domain name, etc.). This information is collected and analyzed in the aggregate in order to improve the function and content of the Website.
d) Security of Collected Personal Information: Once collected, we maintain physical, electronic and administrative steps to ensure that the Personal Information we have about you remains accurate, timely and secure from unauthorized or inappropriate access. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee or warrant its complete security. We shall not be responsible for harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect to your use of the Website or any information you transmit to the Website.
e) Non-Personal Information: We collect certain aggregate and non-personal information when you visit the Website. Aggregate and non-personal information does not relate to a single identifiable visitor. It tells us such things as how many users visited our site and the pages accessed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our Website to our visitors. We collect this information through “cookie” technology.
h) If Entrant is a California resident, Sponsor may collect Entrant’s personal information when Entrant interact with Sponsor. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), you have specific rights to request this information, request to delete this information, and opt out of the sharing or sale of this information to third parties. To learn more about our collection practices and your rights under the CCPA please visit https://www.neighborly.com/your-privacy-rights/.
i) Protection of Children: Sponsor does not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from children (minors younger than 13) through the Website. If you are a parent and believe Sponsor may have inadvertently collected such information from your child, please notify Sponsor immediately by calling: (745) 822-2400.
ABBREVIATED RULES: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. You have not yet won. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the Continental United States (excluding Rhode Island and Florida) who are 18 years old or older, or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, as of the date
of Entry, and have internet access and a valid email address. Entries must be received between 12:00:00 AM CST APRIL 24, 2023 and 11:59:59 PM CST MAY 14, 2023. To enter, go to our Sweepstakes Application Page at https://neighborly-brands.app.do/mothers-day-clean-home-giveaway-2023 and submit an entry form by entering First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Postal Address, City, State, Zip Code, and Phone Number. To enter by mail, legibly hand print your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Postal Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number and mail to: Molly Maid LLC Attn: Mother’s Day Giveaway, 1010 N. University Parks Drive, Waco, Texas 76707. Limit: one entry per person, per household, per email address during the Sweepstakes Period. The Prize winners will be randomly selected from the Entrants to submit an entry form on the Sweepstakes Application Page during the Sweepstakes Period. Five (5) Entrants will be randomly selected, and each awarded a Five Hundred Dollar ($500 USD) gift certificate for a cleaning by a participating independently owned and operated Molly Maid franchise (each, a “Prize”) by completing the entry form, valid at any participating independently owned and operated Molly Maid locations. Estimated odds of winning are 2,000:1. To obtain the winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Sponsor at Molly Maid SPV LLC, 1010 N. University Parks Drive, Waco, TX 76707, Attn: Molly Maid® Mother’s Day Giveaway.