Deep breath in…
Again, deep breath in…
Feel a little more relaxed? Good.
Want to have the calming scent of lavender in your home or office when taking that much needed deep breath to calm the nerves and reset your brain? Here is a great lavender water recipe to use around your home or office space.
- 3 cups water (distilled)
- 4 tbs vodka (cheap vodka is OK)
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
Directions: Mix lavender essential oil and vodka together. Add water. Add to spray bottle, keep/steep in a dark place for two weeks. Shake before each use.
- Pour lavender water in your washer during the rinse cycle. Your linens and towels will have that lovely hint of lavender afterward.
- Add to the water reservoir of your iron. And whenever you spray, your freshly pressed clothes will get that hint of goodness.
- Spray into your indoor trash baskets and your outdoor garbage bin to remove stale, lingering smells.
- Spray directly onto pillows for sweet lavender dreams…
TIP: Rumor has it the sense of smell is the strongest and most vivid for long-term memories. Make the calming scent of lavender your signature smell for many years to come!