We’ve all been there: lost lids and Tupperware avalanches. Whether you're a leftover-lover or a meal-prepper, you've surely dreamt of mastering the Tupperware drawer or cabinet.
Luckily, there are a variety of quick and easy ways to get your Tupperware situation under control …
To truly organize your Tupperware, start out by stacking similar size and style containers together and keeping their lids stacked separately. Then, use the following Tupperware organization ideas to make Tupperware storage a breeze:
- Drawer Dividers: Use drawer dividers to group your Tupperware by size and style.
- Baskets: Don’t have dividers at the ready? Use baskets to keep your Tupperware separated.
- Pegboard: A pegboard allows you to customize your storage options to fit your personal Tupperware collection.
- Magazine Rack: Attach a magazine rack to the inside of your cabinet door to keep those pesky lids under control and easily accessible. Now you’ll be able to find that elusive matching lid without digging through your entire cabinet!
- Dish Drying Rack: Repurpose a dish drying rack to neatly store Tupperware lids.
- Tupperware Organizer: If you don’t think any of these storage solutions will work for you, invest in a Tupperware storage system instead!
Now the Hard Part: Keeping Tupperware Organized
The best way to organize Tupperware is the way you’ll stick to. So now that you’ve got the Tupperware organized, here are some tips and tricks to keep everything in its place:
- Take Your Time: If you’ve ever tried to organize your Tupperware in the past, you know how easy it is to fall back into the same bad habit of tossing the Tupperware into your drawer or cabinet without rhyme or reason. Resist this temptation! After you have finished organizing the Tupperware, take your time putting it away until your new system becomes second nature. Trust us, it will be worth it!
- Use Labels: If you use baskets or larger containers to organize your Tupperware, try labeling the baskets or containers so that you remember where the Tupperware belongs.
- Stack as You Go: As you empty the dishwasher or put away clean dishes, stack all the Tupperware, keeping similar sizes and styles together. Now you can quickly and easily put the stacks away in their proper places.
For tips on keeping the rest of your kitchen clean, check out our Kitchen Cleaning page. Need some extra help to tackle your messes? Turn to the trusted professionals at Molly Maid for all of your cleaning needs.
Call (800) 654-9647 to speak with our friendly customer service representatives. Or SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE today!