10 Steps on How to Clean a Bathroom Fast and Efficiently
Nobody looks forward to cleaning a dirty bathroom. It can be a daunting task. Fortunately, our cleaning pros are here to share the wisdom we’ve gleaned from years of experience providing bathroom cleaning services. Now you don’t have to tackle this unpleasant task alone. So, let’s dive right in with some of our top bathroom cleaning tips.
Tips for Cleaning Your Bathroom
Breaking a bathroom cleaning job down into parts and attacking each one with the right tools and techniques can make the process a whole lot easier. Here are our 10 steps to a fresher, cleaner bathroom.
1) Clear off surfaces. Grab your shampoo, conditioner, and any other products from the shower or tub. Remove items from the sink. Take the trash can, towels, and rugs to the hallway.
2) Dust the room. Get dust, dirt, and cobwebs out of corners and off overlooked spots like blinds and around windows. Don’t forget the baseboards.
3) Scrub and rinse the shower or tub. Use a shower/tub cleaner or an all-purpose solution to gently scrub dirt and grime from the shower or tub surfaces and rinse. If you have a glass door, wipe it down with a glass cleaner.
4) Clean the sink and counter/vanity space. Spray the all-purpose cleaner on the faucets, basin, and countertops, and wipe clean with a cloth. If there is some buildup in the soap dish and sink, scrub and then wipe. Wipe the mirror with a glass cleaner.
5) Make the toilet sparkle. Squirt toilet cleaner inside the rim and toilet bowl. If you scrub inside your toilet regularly, an all-purpose cleaner should work fine. Scrub with a toilet brush and flush. Spray the all-purpose cleaner on the rest of the toilet and wipe with a clean cloth.
6) Take a multilevel approach to cleaning the bathroom floors.
- First, pick up items such as baskets, towels, and toilet plungers.
- Second, sweep up dust that has gathered on the floor, particularly in the corners of the room.
- Third, use a vacuum to pick up any debris that's left.
- Fourth, combine an all-purpose cleaner with warm water in a bucket. Run the mop over the floor, and when finished, keep the bathroom free of people long enough to allow the floor to dry.
7) Organize and wipe down items before putting them back. Go through any baskets you removed from surfaces and quickly tidy up the items inside. Clean off products such as shampoo and conditioner bottles.
8) Neatly arrange items where they belong. Line up bottles, baskets, and other items neatly in the shower or tub, on the sink/vanity, or on the shelves where they belong. If you come across products or items that you haven’t used in a long time, put them in a cabinet or throw them away. No need to keep unused containers around, crowding the tub or sink area.
9) Take preventative measures against stains and marks. To fend off stains on a daily basis, lift up containers periodically and wipe the surfaces they were sitting on. Using a drain cover can help prevent rings caused by slow-draining water, and wiping down the tub/shower walls after each use can help keep them free of streaks.
10) Implement routine practices to keep the bathroom clean. Put things away as you use them. Place smaller items in bins and baskets to prevent clutter. Sweep up hair, dust, and dirt from the floor daily.
Bathroom Cleaning Services
If you would rather put the job of bathroom cleaning in the hands of the pros, you can turn to Molly Maid® for excellent bathroom cleaning services near you. We have locations throughout the United States. When you call Molly Maid to request bathroom cleaning services, you can trust that our attention to detail will leave your bathroom sparkling clean. We approach bathroom cleaning with thoughtful care, leaving your bathroom fresher and cleaner, so you can focus on other things.
We follow a tried-and-true cleaning strategy to ensure great results. We’ll remove items from your shower and apply a highly effective tile and grout cleaner. Got bathroom tile mold and mildew? Not a problem. We’re trained to remove stubborn stains and unsightly mold and mildew from bathroom tile.
In addition, the tub and shower are thoroughly wiped, leaving fixtures shining and eliminating any soap residue or buildup. Mirrors, chrome, and tiles are cleaned, dried, and polished to perfection. Your vanity and sink receive a thorough cleaning. We also scrub the entire toilet, inside and out. Finally, we sweep and mop the floors and empty the trash.
The Benefits of Bathroom Cleaning Services
Professional bathroom cleaning services come with many benefits. For starters, they save you valuable time and energy, allowing you to focus on other things. Our team of experienced pros have the expertise and tools to thoroughly clean your bathroom, ensuring a hygienic environment. We can tackle tough stains and eliminate hidden germs, promoting a healthier living space. A well-maintained bathroom enhances the overall appearance of your home, creating a welcoming atmosphere for residents and guests. With regular cleaning services, you can maintain a consistently clean and fresh bathroom without the hassle of doing it all yourself.
Schedule Bathroom Cleaning Services Today
While cleaning your bathroom on a regular basis is not something you look forward to, it is essential for maintaining a healthy home environment. If you’d rather not tackle the bathroom cleaning yourself, call for professional bathroom cleaning services from your local Molly Maid. Your time is precious, and if you just don’t have a moment to spare to clean your bathroom as thoroughly as you’d like, you can always count on Molly Maid to deliver stunning results. Our bathroom cleaning services are comprehensive and thorough and backed by the Neighborly Done Right Promise™, which assures that the job will be done right every time. To get started, request a free estimate today!
Does someone in your house need a refresher on how to change an empty toilet paper roll? Share our video for a friendly reminder: