Nothing beats the feeling of coming home to a clean apartment. When life gets busy, finding the time and motivation to clean becomes more difficult. If coming home to a clean condo or apartment happens less often than you would like, then it’s time to talk to your local Molly Maid®.
A Higher Standard of Clean
What makes Molly Maid the most trusted apartment and condo cleaning company?
- We're flexible.
- We're insured.
- We work with our customers' preferences.
- We offer a satisfaction warranty.
Whether you need our cleaning services weekly or just once in a while, you can look forward to our industry-leading services and flexible scheduling without the pressure of contracts.
Your Trusted Apartment and Condo Cleaning Services
Mix and match our cleaning services to meet your unique needs. Our apartment and condo cleaning services can include:
- Recurring apartment or condo cleaning services
- Apartment and condo move-in cleaning
- Apartment and condo move-out cleaning
Our customers love that we incorporate their wishes into our time-tested cleaning methods. We work with you to create your very own cleaning plan and follow it every time we visit to ensure consistent results that meet your needs. Each of our professional house cleaners undergoes extensive training to ensure that the services you receive are not only the Molly Maid way but also your way.
When you request our apartment or condo cleaning services, you’ll receive guaranteed results without worrying about cancellations or liability. Our team of trusted professional cleaners will always arrive at your home on the scheduled day with your cleaning plan in hand. It’s our goal to give you the free time you need and a clean apartment you can be proud of.
Find Apartment and Condo Cleaning Services Near Me
A clean home is the key to a stress-free, relaxing environment. If your apartment or condo needs cleaning but you don’t have the time, let us handle your cleaning. Call or request an estimate.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does It Cost to Have a Condo Cleaned?
The cost of condo cleaning services depends on the size of your condo and other factors. For the most accurate quote, contact your local Molly Maid for a free in-home estimate. The in-home estimate allows our team to see your condo and learn about your cleaning preferences.
Do I Need to Be Home During the Cleaning?
Our condo and apartment cleaning crews work between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., which means many of our clients are away at work or school. In most of these cases, our insured cleaning professionals are provided with a spare key or an entry code. Arrangements can also be made with the front desk (if your condominium or apartment has one).
How Much Does a Cleaning Service Cost for An Apartment?
Just like our condo cleaning prices, every apartment cleaning estimate is built around your needs and priorities. Your local Molly Maid will work with you to create a custom cleaning plan personalized to focus on the areas of your apartment or condo that need professional attention.
A clean condo requires more than just scrubbing surfaces. The Neighborly® family of home service experts can help keep your home clean, safe, and comfortable.
- The residential painting experts at your local Five Star Painting® can help you entertain in style with living room painting services.
- Dust, particles, and dirt can build up in your condo’s vents. Count on the IICRC-certified pros at Rainbow International® for residential air duct cleaning services.
- When your dishwasher isn’t working correctly, your dishes aren’t getting clean. Mr. Appliance® can help with dishwasher repair service and maintenance.
- Declutter Your Home with These 10 Tips
- How to Organize Your Junk Drawer
- The 5 Best 10-minute Cleaning Routines