Ready to throw a Super Bowl party this weekend, but don’t want a lot of headache to go with it? Molly Maid has a few ideas for decorating, entertaining, and cleaning up after the big game.
Super Bowl Party Decorations
Our friends at Mr. Handyman have put together a great video on building some unique decorative touches for your Super Bowl party. Ideas include a Buffet Table decorated with astroturf to make it look like a Football Field Football Link opens in a new tab, a Football Throw Game Link opens in a new tab and many moreSuper Bowl Party Ideas Link opens in a new tab. Click the links for detailed assembly instructions, or view the video below for examples of the completed projects.
Super Bowl Menu
According to Google searches for chicken wings Link opens in a new tab hit their peak the week before the Super Bowl. Other popular searches include Chili, 7 Layer Dip, Nachos and Buffalo Chicken Dip. To make Super Bowl entertaining easy, consider making only one or two signature dishes yourself. Either buy or have your guests bring the rest, so you can spend time watching the game and commercials.
Make Clean-Up a Breeze
The day after the Super Bowl is a work day. And the game gets over late, so you’re not going to want to be up until midnight cleaning up the mess. Here are a few tips to keep the mess to a minimum and making quick work of clean-up duties.
- Use disposable plates and cups to cut down on dishes.
- Provide markers for guests to write his or her name on a cup as they arrive, so hopefully they will use just one instead of three or four. Markers or stickers are also fun for embellishing cups with team logos or player numbers.
- Make sure to have plenty of garbage cans and recycling bins throughout the house. If it is tough to find a garbage can, plates in cups are more likely to get stacked in all sorts of places.
- Did someone make a mess at the party? Here is our guide to removing stains and resources on all sorts of cleaning tips.
- If your guests really did a number on the house, give yourself a break. Molly Maid does offer cleaning services for after special events.
For your home cleaning needs, call the professionals at Molly Maid. Call (800) 654-9647 now to connect directly with your local Molly Maid. Each maid services team comprises insured, licensed and uniformed housekeepers who are regularly supervised. Click here to request service in your area.