Cleaning Expert Molly Maid Offers Quick Solutions for Dog and Cat Messes
Having a pet can mean a lot of extra cleaning and money. Molly Maid, the nation’s leading national residential cleaning franchise is sharing pet cleaning tips to minimize time and money when it comes to cleaning up after your lovable pet.
- Carpet Catastrophes: Potty accident in the house? Soak up as much as possible with a paper towel, then use undiluted soda water or dish soap to clean the area. Follow up with a multi-action enzyme formula to prevent future accidents and eliminate odor.
- Bad-Smelling Bed: Get rid of odors by sprinkling pet beds with baking soda. Let sit for 15 minutes to deodorize and vacuum.
- Soiled from Sickness: If your pet vomits on carpet, remove solid material with a paper towel. Coat the area with an equal mixture of baking soda and salt, then let dry. Finish by vacuuming and blotting with club soda.
- Muddy Mess: After a fun romp in the yard, pets often drag the outdoors, in. Keep a towel by the door to wipe paws immediately after being outside. If you notice that their paw pads are a little dry, dab with olive oil to soothe.
- Smelly Cat: Fake a bath by wiping your pet with baking soda to kill odor.
For all your house cleaning needs, contact Molly Maid. To find your nearest location, request an estimate from your local Molly Maid or call 888-583-6490!