Chances are you have a can of compressed air in your home office. Chances are you also have dust clinging to every lamp shade in your house. It’s time to bring the canned air out of the office.
Here are four alternative uses for compressed air dusters.
You likely have a can of compressed air in your home office. You can use it for so much more than blasting dust and crumbs out of your computer keyboard. Find more cleaning tips at http://www.mollymaid.com.
Here are four other ways to use compressed air dusters:
- Blowing dust out of micro blinds and lamp shapes.
- Blowing all the dust out of your car dashboard and center console
- Blowing whiskers out of electric razors.
- Blowing dust off delicate keepsakes that you keep on display
There’s something satisfying about canned air. One second the dust is there, the next it’s gone. As home cleaning professionals, we’re always looking for ways to save time keeping the home neat and tidy. That way, you can spend more time doing the things you really want to do!
Learn more about our cleaning services: http://www.mollymaid.com/our-services.aspx
- Blow dust out of micro blinds and lamp shapes
- Blast all the dust out of your car dashboard and center console
- Blow whiskers out of electric razors – this one might surprise you!
- Gently blow dust off delicate keepsakes that you keep on display
As home cleaning professions, we’re always looking for creative ways to keep the home clean. If your home has a dust problem, or if dust is just one of many cleaning tasks left unchecked, contact your local Molly Maid online or call us at (800) 654-9647 today! to discuss a custom cleaning plan that fits your schedule, budget and cleaning needs.