APARTMENT CLEANING SERVICES
Top-quality solutions for condos, rentals & more.
Living in an apartment or condo is all about convenience. Most complexes include on-site maintenance, repair, and landscaping services, so the only thing left for you to do is keep your home clean. But what if you made apartment living even simpler with professional apartment cleaning from Molly Maid®? Imagine how good it would feel to offload your dreaded cleaning duties and get extra R&R on the weekends. To reach your dreams of coming home to a clean apartment more often, look to Molly Maid, the most trusted home and apartment cleaning service.
What's Included in Apartment Cleaning Services?
We hear this FAQ often, and for a good reason—people want the most value from their cleaning service. Fortunately, exceptional service is exactly what you’ll find when you choose Molly Maid for your apartment cleaning. You get much more than dusting, sweeping, and vacuuming. We clean your home from top to bottom, including:
- Kitchen counters, small appliances, stove, cabinets, and floors.
- Toilets, tubs, faucets, countertops, and floors.
- Living room and dining rooms, including furniture, floors, and cushions.
- Bedrooms, including mirrors, hanging frames, and more.
We can also mix and match our cleaning services to meet your unique needs. Our apartment and condo cleaning services can include:
- Recurring apartment or condo cleaning services
- Apartment and condo move-in cleaning
- Apartment and condo move-out cleaning
Why Molly Maid for Apartment Cleaning Services?
When you request condo, rental, or apartment cleaning from Molly Maid, you’ll receive a higher standard of cleaning for guaranteed results. Our team arrives on time and follows a customized strategy to get your apartment or condo spotless with every visit. You also get a service with decades of experience cleaning apartments, flexibility, and attention to detail built into every service. Here’s a snapshot of reasons to choose Molly Maid to clean your home:
- With over 500 locations across the U.S., Molly Maid probably offers apartment cleaning near you.
- Molly Maid has been cleaning homes since 1984, and we're growing every year.
- We get your apartment cleaner and healthier by removing germs, allergens, and other contaminants that can cause illness.
- Our professional house cleaners undergo extensive training to ensure we meet Molly Maid’s high standards (and your own).
- All locally-owned Molly Maid locations offer services to meet your cleaning needs, including weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly cleaning.
- To ensure we design the best cleaning plan for your home and budget, we offer a free estimate of your home for those desiring a recurring cleaning schedule.
- No long-term obligation or contracts for recurring residential cleaning services.
- Molly Maid makes apartment cleaning services more convenient no matter your cleaning needs.
Choose the apartment cleaner more homeowners trust and see what a difference Molly Maid services can make in your home. Whether you're moving out and dead set on getting your security deposit back, moving in and want a fresh start, or simply want a clean apartment more often, we're here to help you get it done.
Get a Free Estimate for Apartment and Condo Cleaning Services
We want to help you keep your home healthy whether you use our services or check out our helpful housekeeping guides for ideas. Choose Molly Maid professional apartment cleaning services every week or once in a while for proven, personalized methods that ensure consistent results that meet your needs. Request an estimate for an instant quote or call us at (800) 654-9647 today.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to have a condo cleaned?
The cost of condo cleaning services depends on the size of your condo and other factors. Contact your local Molly Maid for a free in-home estimate and a more accurate quote. The in-home estimate allows our team to see your condo and learn about your cleaning preferences.
Do I need to be home during the cleaning?
Our condo and apartment cleaning crews work between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., which means many of our clients are away at work or school. In most cases, our insured cleaning professionals are provided with a spare key or an entry code. Molly Maid can also make arrangements with the front desk for access (if your condominium or apartment has one).
How much does a cleaning service cost for an apartment?
Like our condo cleaning prices, every apartment cleaning estimate is built around your needs and priorities. Your local Molly Maid will work with you to create a custom cleaning plan that focuses on the areas of your apartment or condo that need professional attention.
A clean condo requires more than just scrubbing surfaces. The Neighborly® family of home service experts can help keep your home clean, safe, and comfortable.
- The residential painting experts at your local Five Star Painting® can help you entertain in style with living room painting services.
- Dust, particles, and dirt can build up in your condo’s vents. Count on the certified pros at Aire Serv for residential air duct cleaning services.
- If your dishwasher, washer, or dryer isn’t working correctly, things can pile up quickly. Your local Mr. Appliance® can help with appliance repair service and maintenance.